Matisse Derivan - Proudly Australian Owned and Made
Check out past issues of the Hue Review here! You'll never know what you're missing until you do.
Warning! Because our newsetters are graphic intensive, they may take some time to download. You will also need Adobe Reader to access these files. You can download Adobe Reader free from Adobe by going to their site.
- 29 New colours - a closer look
- NEW! Face & Body Paint Glitters
- Meet Jules
- Chem Talk - Pigments
- Painting Knife set
- 135ml Kindyglitz
- Sunrise Children's Village
- Paint in Italy
- Meet Catherine Harry - Artist
- Find out about Fluros
- Get back to school with Matisse Derivan
- Discover the new metallic Screen Inks
- Find out what colours have expanded in the Matisse Structure range.
- See Catherine Harry's inspiring artworks
- Meet Peter
- Find out about Gesso
- Discover the NEW! 3D Kindyglitz
- Catch up with some Easter Crafts
- Meet Aman
- Find out about GLITTERS!
- Get the Royal Easter Show Wrap Up in pictures
- Chem Talk - Naples Yellow
- Meet Jody Graham
- Discover the NEW! Derivan Liquid Pencil
- How big is big enough for Derivan Kindyglitz? Find out about the new massive bottle size!
- Royal Easter Show - winners of the Children's Painting Competition
- Other winners around the art scene.
- Chem Talk - All about the revolutionary new Derivan Liquid Pencil formula.
- Meet Mr Masliah
- Find out about the Matisse Open Day
- Read about the NEW! Matisse Derivan Painting Knife Set soon to be released!
- Have a look at the great 'Footprints in the Park' project
- See the winning entry for the Miniature Art Society Exhibition
- Chem Talk - Find out information on the new Matisse Flow and Structure colours!
- Matisse Massive Colour expansion - get all the information about our new colours here!
- New Matisse Technical Guide - just what you've been waiting for!
- Winners from the TAP Gallery
- The new blow up Matisse tube
- Sustainability awards - what we won
- Bags, bags, bags!
- Find out more about top tone, undertone and mass tone with our chemist
- Happy faces in Sri Lanka
- Meet Daniel
- Stephen Jesic's Macaws
- Face Painting
- What's Online
- Try this Technique - Screenprinting
- Meet Sue Raccanello - Matisse Consultant
- Find out about Derivan Brush and Finger Paint
- Get some ideas for Easter Egg painting
- See us at the Sydney Royal Easter Show
- Check out the winners of the annual Tap Gallery prize
- See what artists created at Camp Creative
- Have a look at our Scrappin' Grabs
- Meet Ed - Factory Manager
- Catch up with the Sydney Royal Easter Show
- See what Roocci has been painting on walls in China
- Learn about the exciting new rack of MiNiS for papercrafters
- See artists creations using Matisse Inks
- Find out about our new mediums - MM28 and MM29
- DIscover our new colour cards
- Meet Emily - Matisse Consultant
- Discover the new AVScreen Paint
- Inks become more versatile with the release of NEW! Derivan Inks - Stamping Medium
- Find out more about Derivan Challenge
- See how Sue uses Matisse Inks as watercolours
- Learn about the new Matisse Opacity ratings
- Meet Neil - Owner/Managing Director, Colour Products, Melbourne
- Find out what's on at the annual Matisse Open Day
- Discover the 6 new Matisse Structure Sets!
- Learn about the new Derivan Face & Body Sets
- See some happy faces!
- Meet Brian - our Company Accountant
- See the images from our annual Matisse Open Day
- Discover the new Derivan Students Glitter colours!
- Learn about 3D Kindyglitz
- Get your free Christmas project!
- Download your pattern here
- Download a larger picture here
- Meet Michelle
- Inks and MiNiS promotion
- Artfest 2004
- Cancon 2005
- ASTM - what does it mean?
- Meet Steven
- Sydney Body Art Ride
- Scrapbooking with MD
- Tim Gratton Face and Body Paint
- What's in a pigment?
- FAQ Database
- Meet Paul "Tiger"
- Royal Easter Show photos
- DFAQ Colour workship
- New Kindyglitz colours
- New Low Viscosity Gesso
- Facts about Gesso
- Meet Julie
- Artist Secrets - Stephen Jesic
- Artist Profile - Stephen Jesic
- New Derivan Inks
- Scrapbook projects
- Meet Beth
- Open Day map and information
- Matisse Range expands
- Matisse Emerald - not just a pretty face
- Derivan MiNiS - new varnishes
- Emerging Artists
- Derivan - a new look
- Meet Vivien
- Open Day 05 photos
- Christmas Craft Ideas
- Sponsoring Youth
- Dimensional Paint - new colours
- Meet Mick
- Plaster Master
- Sydney Esquisse
- Reusing clamshells
- Weekend at Wamberal
- Meet Ann
- Waverley Art Prize
- Derivan Artist Paint
- Ros Singleton
- Meet Wendy
- Royal Easter Show
- Transparent Gesso
- Artist Perspective - Wendy Shortland
- Leviathan Games Convention
- Meet Lale
- Meadowbank TAFE graduation
- Oh my Gourd!
- Derivan Block Ink
- Meet Gwen
- Open Day 04 information
- Introducing Derivan MiNiS
- Meet Peter Griffen
- Paint with Philip Aspden
- Launch Clear Dimensional Paint
- Meet Greg
- Introducing Matisse Ink
- Open Day photo gallery